Tuesday, December 15, 2009

angels.

my angel-ish life in points:

- Advent Full Of Angels - amazing!!! awesome!!! wonderful!!! great!!! not only that the dance I set up was (almost - let's be a little modest) perfect but also everything else worked out!!! worked out??? man we ROCKED!!! yay for the Invisible Children Czech Republic!!! (yes it all makes me really proud. getting people involved, getting all the money, listening to the powerful people admiring our work, reading Ami's letter... it seems like all the hardwork is finally paying off).



- me being an angel - I love St. Nicolas' because it's like really old and Czech and one of my favourites! it's not as commercialized as St Valentine's day or Halloween and that's why I love it. the only sad thing about this year's St. Nicolas' was that I didn't get any candies, fruits not even potatoes or coal. my mum just gave me some money and said that I'm too old to spend the whole day waiting for St. Nicolas. it made me feel sad but when I saw my little sister enjoying all the candies she got in her stocking I realized that this is the important thing - to see her happy made me happier than all the candies in the world (and yes I saved my body from thousands and thousands calories :). monday after the St. Nicolas' weekend me, Nath and FiHa guys went somewhere outside the town to do a St. Nicolas' show for a bunch of little kids... and as Filip told me "it's so obvious that you love kids so much"... I enjoyed it a lot!!! I was a little angel and my legacy was to make all the children smile and give them candies. I loved it! they thought I was a real angel and it made me feel like I really was one :)

- lost angel - Kristýnka the little princess I've been taking care of for the past three months in the orphanage - they just took her away from me because of some stupid mistake that somebody else made. I had to say goodbye to her and saw her crying for me. I miss her so much. I got a little boy to take care of instead of her. his name is Samuel and he's a sweet kid but he's just a little too young so I can't talk to him a lot, he never talks to me, he keeps screaming and jumping and running around so after two hours with him I feel like a lemon.. with no juice inside. I hope to get my little angel back and if that doesn't work I need to pray for myself to be strong and learn how to work things out with Samuel the wild kid.

- angel of my life - my little sister. for the past few days she's been the only person I can fully rely on. she makes me smile during our popcorn and Kofola parties while adults are gone. she takes care of me now when I am sick again. she cuddles me when I feel sad. she gives me all those cute little gifts to make me feel better... I've been going through some rough things lately and she's the only one who knows and cares. yes she is an angel. a real one!


"We are like children, who stand in need of masters to enlighten us and direct us; God has provided for this, by appointing his angels to be our teachers and guides."
- Thomas Aquina



No comments:

Post a Comment