Monday, November 23, 2009

random.

I love those random things that happen in people's lives. What I love the most is when I find out that my mind is working exactly the same way as someone else's mind. It's probably one of the things I'll never understand.

Some of those things have happened to me quite often lately. Let me explain.

I'll start with yesterday. By the time I was going back home after wonderful time we had at Tyna's (yes I think that having 2-hour-long skype conversation with Irenka -who by the way seemed to me like chilling in the same bed, not 400km away-, eating popcorn, gossiping and having fun is WONDERFUL!!!... and honestly... who doesn't???) I was thinking about how happy I am. Listening to my favourite Bjork's song (which made me and Tyna laugh really loud on friday - we've had so much fun lately!!!) and thinking about everything that is going on in my life I just thought - I need to post some really cool status on facebook tonight (ok I am a facebook addict and I don't care!!!).
So when I came home... the first thing that came to my mind was that "happy" status I posted. Here comes the awesomness (is that an actual word???) of my story... just as I posted it I saw Tyna's status saying "happy" and I thought... oh my gosh that's so awesome!!! We posted the exact same status at the exact same time (well acutally Tyna was like 3 minutes faster but I didn't know cause my facebook is just a little slow with all the updates). And even more awesome is that we were happy for the exact same reason... and we both know the reason.. actually all three of us know, right Irenka? :)



***

Second random thing that happened was the movie I watched yesterday.
I know it's not that random for a lame teenager like me to watch a movie... but this one was somehow special. I mean... it made me think. Which is not the "special" part of it... the special part of it is that it was a cheesy story full of typical american drama and it still made me think.
There was a scene when a really handsome guy came to a bar or café or whatever that was, dressed up like a stinky homeless and he told the waitress "you're very pretty". She said something like "I don't think so..." so he said it again and took off his stinky clothes and turns out he happened to be her virtual boyfriend she was supposed to meet but she ran away because she thought he's too handsome to even consider her being his virtual love. (I really like the quote "If you don't want him to judge you by your look why are you doing that to him???". ) And so they started kissing and blah blah blah... you know.
But... the point is... that was so romantic!!! He came to see her even though she made him waiting for hours and she never showed up. He gave her a rose and told her how pretty is she (no she was not pretty, let's be honest here)... and I ask...
Why do we live in such a non-romantic world??? Why there's no traveling through the whole country? No surprising situations, no spontaneous decisions, no randomness, no romance???
Where did all that go???
Why does every relationship end up (after a certain time) as a "hey let's watch some movie!"??? Why does romantic dinner end up as a "hey let's buy some chips!"???
And no, by romance I do not mean stuffed animals and poetry reading...
I mean the spontaneous romantic randomness that makes two people closer and closer... Gosh!!!


I've been thinking (and talking) about this the whole day and I'll probably will for another couple days... and I'm glad I have amazing girlfriends to talk to at school. Yes I love our crazy discussions! And I love having coffee and smarties mcflurry with David and talking about all that with him... he's a great friend!


***

Third and the last thing for today is very related to both previous. It just happened few minutes ago. I saw that thing... let's call it "THE THING"... that really hurt me. I mean... I kinda expected that and I knew it was coming but even if you expect horrible things to happen it doesn't hurt you less when they're here. So I read THE THING and I felt broken. It just hurt me like a stab. And so I told J. about it on icq, we were talking about it, I thought about it deeply for a while and as I was typing "time to move on" she just sent me "time to move on".
Just like that.
English. No Czech.
Just the simple TIME TO MOVE ON.
And I guess she's right. Very right (ok she's always right, that's why I love her so much).
And so.. it's time to move on. Finally.


And so related to the first thing... I am happy because of many reasons but one of them is that there's a boy in my life. We've spent a lot of time lately... just talking and having fun. And he slowly became from the guy I couldn't stand to the guy I'd tell pretty much anything. He's filling the very last empty space in my life... and I have to admit that he's doing pretty good job.
I don't want to rush anything, my last realtionship was just an enormous mistake and here comes the relation to the second thing actually. I want this to be different. I want it to be somehow special, not just "being in relationhsip" on facebook, watching movies and eating chips. I am not officially in a relationship and I'm not even thinking about it... I just really want to spend more time with a boy who took me to the city hall tower for the first time in my life just to "get over things", who rushed through the whole city at 2am just to see me in my senior dance dress, who can play pokemons and spongebob cards with my little sister the whole afternoon and actually enjoy it.. that's what I want right now! I really do!

Please pray for me so I wont get stupid or crazy or just "myself-ish" and wont screw it all at the very beginning. Thanks :)


***


Btw I love Irenka and Tyna. But I guess you know already.

Btw2 I love B. and J. and Veronika. But I guess that's anoter thing you already know.

Btw3 I love having coffee with David. Not just because he's cool so I feel really cool too sitting next to him.

Btw4 You should watch the Ten Inch Hero. I love it!

Btw5 I'm going to Vienna with J. and her dad. Yes the hot sinlge 40year-old dad with Jaguar car who keeps asking for my number. I guess we're gonna have fun there !!! jk. Well... not really :D

Btw6 Love you my blog followers. Good night!


2 comments:

  1. HEY girl, I like your blog...kind of fun to read it:)actually you're not such a bad writer...:)
    Looking forward to see you in couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXePPLHmIs0
    check this out...:)

    ReplyDelete