Wednesday, November 18, 2009

well.

I really wanted to write some interesting blog.
But I feel completely empty.
I mean... I need an inspiration.
I'm desperately sick, drinking too many coldrex hot drinks, eating tons of pills and falling asleep every hour. Gosh!
I watched a really good movie few hours ago.
But I just don't feel that inspirated to actually write something.
I guess I'm falling asleep again..
I need something BIG to happen. Really. I mean it.
Hopefully my senior dance that we call "ribbon party" will be the thing. Or at least partly.
Thanks everyone who's been praying for me to feel better. I really need it.
Thank you.



I'm uploading some pics... from the past few weeks.
I've been really busy and there's a lots of event I could write about, but I just don't feel like doing it right now. I'm sick :(

But you should know that I rode a horse!!! Yes!!!
And I really love Ashley's kitty called Tilly. Even though I usually hate cats, Tilly stole my heart.
And I curved my first pumpkin. Her name was Cecillia and yes she was a beauty.
And I think (as cocky as it might sound) that the choreography I'm currently working on is going to be really really good one!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment