Wednesday, October 14, 2009

impossible.

I was supposed to sleep like 2 hours ago but I just couldn't fall asleep.
Which is really weird cause sleeping is the only activity I have no problem doing immediately and 24/7. [maybe I should add eating and rolling in my bed]

Whatever. I just listened to that random song and it slapped my face.
I'm so not going to sleep tonight.


I don't want to feel like I don't have a future.
I don't want to feel like it's an end of a summer.
Let's not fall back to sleep like we used to.
I don't want to wake up knowing I don't have a future.

Impossible. Your love is something I cannot remember.

I don't want to spend another day in this city.
I woke up thirsty, it's hard to go back you know.
Let's not fall back to sleep like we used to, do you remember?
I don't want to wake up knowing I don't have a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment