Thursday, February 11, 2010

the B day.


The B day is coming.
New year in the life of Petra.

15 was all new.
16 was (super) sweet.
17 was sexy.
18 has been one big adventure so far.

We'll see about the 19.

In 10 days exactly I am going to start my first day of my last year of my teenager life episode. (scary huh?)

I am not that brithday person but I still am excited.




and this is my 19th birthday wishlist:



1. let's start with my favourite label of all times - Moschino.

gold peace earrings - black and white dress spring/summer 2010 - gold/black LOVE purse

(you know I love huge purses)





2. then something I would truly appreciate (food&drinks of course).

propel flavoured water - reese's peanut butter cups - my favourite Sumatra

(watermelon propel flavour is the best)






3. what I simply DREAM ABOUT.



vombat - jack russel terrier - tasmanian devil

(vombat's name would be Tissue, dog would be Elvis and devil would be Chilli)






4. how about a nice place for me, Tissue, Elvis and Chilli?


underground appartement in BCN - white paradise appartement - house on the Cox's beach New Zealand






5. big girls need expensive toys!


Armani ballerinas - Marc Jacobs oxford's - Sigerson Morrison gladiator sandals

(though I'm not a huge fan of flats... I would not be mad about these Armani's)








6. oh I forgot about the decoration for my new place.


Colin McCahon's Jump - Masha D'Yans tree - Colin McCahon's Union Jack







7. just to keep me smiling.


luxury package for my Diana F+ - Moleskine folio A3 sketchbook - Pébéo extra acryl set







8. Ok, time for some practical stuff.



Starck's classy Mademoiselle chair - Valextra Africa doc holder - Urban Out. love mic bedset

(my favourite Mademoiselle edition is Valentino by the way)






9. random things that would make me happy too.


white glitter TOMS - F21 RUN DMC tee - my favourite Nooka's







10. or you can just wish me happy birthday :) !!!



love, Petra



No comments:

Post a Comment