Tuesday, February 23, 2010

holiday.

So the spring break is here. Finally!!!
(well since I get sick like two times a month it's quite common for me to not be at school but this time it's an official holiday... YAY!)

So Sunday after my b-day party, me and my parents went to my hometown - tiny teeny town in the mountaines. It felt so good to be back (after more than three years actually), we had a good time but I had to head it back quite soon cause I had to pick up all those presents and flowers from the party - crazy (crazy in a good way of course I'm not mad about tons of presents I got).



Yesterday was all busy and.. bittersweet. I spent like half of the day shopping but even though I went to every single store in town I didn't find ANYTHING. Literally anything. I might be too tough on fashion or there simply is NO fashion in this town. So I bought a simple black scarf (just for the feeling that the time I spent shopping was not completely wasted). I had a coffee with Tamara and it probably was our last coffee for another month since she doesn't live here anymore. But I am still glad that she could make it and that we had a chance to celebrate our birthday together.
I also was supposed to meet my childhood friend but he couldn't make it in time and when he was finally done with all his bussiness here, I was too exhausted and tired :(
But I really hope to see him ASAP.
Since Sunday I keep in touch with a lot of my childhood friends... it feels really good :)!!!

And today I took a looong walk with my dog and I found out that - THE SPRING IS COMING!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!
So I'm going to Prague for the rest of my spring break to enjoy it with my A.I. (Amazing Irenka) and to finally see my sister's new appartement and new puppy and to have some really good coffee and hopefully do some really good shopping :)


And last short new - I talked to Sara my mexican princess and she said that she's done with college in September and she wants to move out from Mexico and live in Prague. Isn't that just AWESOME???
I hope we can work it out and live on the same continent again :)


(my mexican princess Sara Maria Campos Arias and her buddy Karl Lagerfeld :))




Well... this post has any deep thought or anything. I just wanted to keep you up with the news. And I surely am going to do that when I come back from Prague.
Enjoy the first sunny days :)

love, P.

No comments:

Post a Comment