Tuesday, February 2, 2010

empire state of mind.



I had a weird Monday. As my facebook status said the only thing I thought would make waking up at 5:30 a little less uncomfortable - coffee - tasted gross, I could NOT turn on my brain in my 7am class, my new french teacher is just getting on my nerves (sorry mrs Idontevenknowyourname but... your classes are just annoying), I screwed my biology test, I pretty much slept the whole rest of the school day and when I came home I fell asleep again while listening to some Tchajkovskij. I woke up around 7pm, survived my english taughtering, got into a very bad mood again, sent some not very nice text messages and fell asleep again.

And for some really weird reason I woke up at 10:30 this morning listening to my mom yelling at me. Yop I completely overslept school. I've had those very bad and scary dreams lately and that is probably the reason why I couldn't wake myself up. It was just creepy and whenever those dreams come to my mind again I literally start shaking. I felt confused and scared when I woke up, I couldn't understand my mom's speech and I just felt like something was wrong with me.

I went to school for the last two classes and I set up a "date" with my girl, Irenka. I felt excited, but when I saw her walking down the street wearing her cute North Face jacket and smiling I felt like... I missed her very very bad. And after we had a nice talk with her mom and we went downtown and had fun driving and dancing and talked a lot and got together with Tyna and shared all those cute gifts I just realized that I really missed something for the past two months.

And after we had a little "deep" conversation at Ashley's I realized that this is what I always want to keep in my life. True friends who are not afraid to tell me what they honestly think. True friends who dare to have a little "fight" because they know it moves us forward. True friends who know what to expect from me and I know what to expect from them.

And I can frankly and proudly say that I found friends like these.
Thank you my girls!


welcome home pilot's girl <3



btw: I got the cutest sparkling scarf from Holy Land and the coolest Miley Cyrus t-shirt from the other side of the Atlantic ocean. Yes I feel LOVED.


No comments:

Post a Comment