Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 dogs, 2 sisters and a little 2 much.

So... long time no talk, I know. But the thing is that (as the name of my post says) I've been extremely busy with both of my sisters and both of my dogs being here. And to be honest, I can't imagine myself being happier than when I have them all around. I love my little puppy sooo much and I love my little big-dog-boy as well. I just adore my little sister. Honestly if I ever had a baby - I need the baby to be like her. She is just such a sweet smart little creature. And my elder sister? Not only that she's the smartest, nicest and the most beautiful person in this world... she also is my best friend! Jealous much??? :)

We went through a little crazy time when the dogs (let me call them the boys) first met, but it's all cool now. We took a lot of nice walks, we played games, we had fun. And today though it seemed to be a really bad day (fight with someone I never want to fight with leading to complete plans-changing) was just the best of it all. We took a nice walk with my elder sis, we went to the outdoor pub where we just talked with my mommy and sis, then I picked my little sis at her judo practice, we had tons and tons of delicious pizza, then I took a walk with my sweet friend Janka and at the top of it was evening muffins-baking-party with a lots of chocolate and wine.

Another really amazing thing about these days is.. that I had couple of the most honest conversations in my life. With the most beloved people. I honestly don't think I've ever been this honest before. It surely is a good feeling to say out loud everything you keep inside. Especially if you know that the person you talk to really cares.

I don't feel like going to the details. It might sound completely crazy and dumb but... of all the happiness and all the amazing people and things in my life... I feel weird. For some really creepy and stupid reason I feel confused and kinda lost. Hopefully I am just being a little kid right now:)



Good night my almost lover... good night my hopeless dream... :)


Buddy boy.


Buddy boy chillaxin.


the boys sleeping - miracle!!!


in the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.


sunday bike ride. lake. beer. talk.



I finally found The Who tee. I first saw it in F21 this summer and I've been looking for one since then. Now I have one - yayyyy!



this is a photo of me when I was 13. I found it yesterday and... it has its very special meaning!



love, Petra.


1 comment: