Wednesday, March 3, 2010

b-day party photos.



As I promised before, these are some photos from my b-day party.
I really really like them and I'm sure one day, when I'll be very old, fat and lonely I'll think
"Oh what a 19th birthday I had"
while looking at them :)
Thanks everyone for coming and looking so beautiful!!!


setting up the place.

B. fixing my new headband.

Fragolino, muffin, sushi maki, nigiri and candle still life.

Happy Birthday to me :)

Happy Birthday to me, again :)

cute photo.

he worked hard on the artistic atmosphere there:)

some of the guests.

the party iPod. what an original gift to get! :)

Tom and Martina:)

Filip and me.

Jana and Tom.

David and Veronika. I love her tattoo :)

Jirka and Tamara.

guests.

Jirka, Tamara and Tyna.

my "brother" and his lady :)

boys look exhausted.

Tom and Adam.




thank you

♥♥♥