Wednesday, March 10, 2010

faking...

... your smile with a coffee to go.







Ok. I'm being weird these days. I'm extremely happy and joyful and then suddenly I get all sad for no specific reason. Or maybe there is a reason. There are people in the world who need to fight for their lives - and no this is not one of my I-wish-I-could-save-all-the-third-world-countries thought. This is pure reality that some of us have no idea about.
There also are people in the world whose lives are all good. I mean of course we all struggle sometimes but when we think a little deeper we are lucky to live the life we live.
So what do we do when we have pretty much nothing to complain? We seek for an adventure. Excitement. Conflict. And along with the seek we annoy, we fight, we hurt. Sometimes we don't even realize how bad we hurt. We all do it but only few of us are able to admit it and even fewer try not to do it again.

I beg you - if your life is all good and there's no problem around, please do not complicate lives of others. It hurts really really bad sometimes (even though you may not mean it to hurt).
Thank you.


Anyways... let's be a little optimistic. The sun stopped by today and hopefuly it will again. I had a really nice wine time last night and a doggie walk today with my friend Janka. We haven't seen each other for ages so we had a lot to talk about and we laughed a lot. After the wine we both felt kind of after-date-ish. She sent me that sweet message about how glad is she to know me. I feel the same way. Thank you for giving me the chance to have someone like you in my life :)

After the walk I went downtown to buy some arts stuff so I can start working on someting new (finally!!! it's been a week!!!), I went to the library and had a little study time in my favourite Jet Set café. Good feeling, good day!

me, Janka and her little dog.


I look weird but she's a beauty




Hope you had a good one too.

Love, Petra.






No comments:

Post a Comment