Friday, March 5, 2010

awesome A&A.

Just a short post..

Today I finally picked up what Aubrey sent me for my birthday. I expected the b-day card because she told me earlier but I did not expect Reese's!!! I got a huge pack of my favourite candy of all times!!! Yummi yummi. And of course the birthday card is just super cute and funny!!!
Thank you Aubrey, not only for this but also for being so supportive, helpful, honest and trustful in one of those really bad days, you're an amazing person



And I got another gift today. I actually got it on Tuesday but I wanted a dedication written in it and today I got it back with the dedication inside.
Ashley, my friend from Salt Lake City, Utah, I met last spring and got to know her better few months ago, she gave me that amazing book named "If you're afraid of the dark, add one more star to the night". It's an amazing hand-painted children's book that has a deep story beyond. It was the sweetest surprise ever and what made me feel even happier was the dedication Ashley wrote. Thank you so much for that Ashley. Our nice little Tuesday talk and this book showed me a new point of view and that's what I needed. Thanks a lot for that!
And I surely am going to write another post about how impressed I am by your expedition:)









love, (loved) Petra.







No comments:

Post a Comment