Monday, March 29, 2010

cheater!

For the past week I've been extremely busy.
My journal is getting a little too crazy and my "to do lists" are not being any different.
So my past week in points:

- stupid math. Friggin stupid math. Luckily I got a really nice professor that is willing to give me the test again.

- my mommy's birthday. I love my mom. As cheesy as it might sound I really do.

- work. Dance dance dance.

- senior pics photoshoot - so much fun!!! amazing young talented photographer, the best class in the world, sun, old coal mining area and a lot of fun :)

- painting :)

- friends, sister, dog, sunshine :)

Unfortunately because of all that stuff I had to do I had to miss something. Ashley called me friday morning and asked if I'd like to go to YL weekend in Bohemia I felt like YAAAY finally I get to leave town again. But then I realized that I can't. I had too much to do this weekend and even if I'd tried really hard I could not fit it to my schedule. I felt sad. I knew all the amazing people are going to be there - Irenka, Ashley, Luke and Ashley, Millers family - and I knew I'll miss a lot of fun. Why can't I be at two places at the same time??? Sometimes I really wish I could.

But the real real point of my post is... you can always cheat on others and trust me sometimes it's really not that hard. But you can NEVER cheat on yourself. On your body. I haven't slept a lot in the past few weeks and I can feel my body being a little sick of it. I fall asleep in the car (even if it's like 10minutes ride), I fall asleep during classes, my eyes are all red and sometimes I say a lot of non-sense. I keep thinking "It doesn't metter if I sleep now or tomorrow. I'll sleep some extra hours this weekend" but I know it's not true. I never sleep extra hours cause it simply gets ever more crazy. And then days like yesterday come... when I come back home, lay down and sleep like a baby (or maybe like an old man) the whole afternoon. It's my body telling me something is wrong. So... here comes the thing - I am not going to cheat on myself anymore.
I promise!!! :)


here are some random pics from the past week:



the boys sleeping on me while I was watching My Sister's Keeper with my sis :)

sunday 2 am coming from a bar. we had fun!

sunday 10 am leaving for the photoshoot.

chocolate ice-cream latté keeps me alive while studying math.

saturday family trip. I met Alissa and Stephanie there - random :)

me being super tired after the photoshoot.

zombeeish me.


Have a great time.

Love, Petra



btw: Ashley's back from her expedition. Staying in Czech until May. Yay!!! I'm gonna meet her in two hours and yes I am super excited about her adventure. It feels so nice to have her back "home" :)

btw2: Service Project's coming!!!

btw3: Massacre in DR Congo and terrorism in Moscow... I have nothing to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment