Wednesday, March 31, 2010

and here comes the senior me.


Senior pics sneak peak.

(it's just few of them, I'm going to have another photoshoot next week and I still need to wait for all of them to be edited).

I think I look weird (cocky actually, but to be honest the photographer told me to keep my cocky face because he thought I was an interesting person - weird huh?) but I still love them though.

And there actually is like two of them where I smile so... definately not that bad :D


By the way I really love my class and I am going to miss them bad.
8 years together is a long time.


B. and me

love you peeps

me with all the cockiness and no edit

part of my class

me, B. and Honza

love you guys

and again :)

part of my class with the professor

oh em gee. my girls, my loves, my highschool bffs. forever.

oh and this is a special masterpiece... our boys :D



Gnite and enjoy your days off :)

love, Petra.





No comments:

Post a Comment